|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is one of the most well-established FMCG companies globally. In order to cope with their business expansion and as part of their digital transformation roadmap, they are currently looking for an experienced HRIS Manager to oversee their HRIS function.
- In charge of the HRIS system design and perform regular assessments and improvements to ensure the HR systems work properly
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to identify business needs and requirements and design comprehensive solutions
- Lead data integration and mapping process, ensure security, end-user access and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Handle application system project implementation and roll-out
- Provide functional support such as managing enquiries from internal stakeholders, managing data integrity, system errors etc.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis
- Minimum of 5 years of solid HRIS implementation experience with MNCs
- Experience in SAP HCM and SaaS solutions implementation and maintenance is highly preferred
- Excellent level of English and Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Phoebe Cheung directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com