Our client is a large and well-established organization and is currently looking for a seasoned, dynamic and energetic Assistant HR Manager/HR Manager to join their BP team. The successful candidate thrives on taking the initiative, loves multi-tasking and working autonomously in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders on people management plans, including budgeting, manpower planning, organizational and team structure plans, and staff relations plan design
- Responsible for annual performance management process and work closely with department leaders to implement effective succession planning and talent development
- Provide professional advice and service to senior management for implementing HR strategies and policies to achieve talent attraction, retention and development
- Participate in new HR initiatives and projects/programs
- Handle staff enquires and support employee engagement activities
- Lead and participate actively in HR related projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of HRBP experience in apparel and sourcing industries, including recruitment, manpower planning, HR reporting and HR projects
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritise workload
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proactive with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com