Our client is a market leading buying office and they are hiring a HR specialist with high calibre to cater for their rapid business growth.
- Play a business partner role to foster business relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, and to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries in line with the company growth strategy
- Act as an internal recruiter and provide HR consultative service in talent acquisition (TA)
- Manage end-to-end full recruitment cycle and provide substantial support to senior management
- Support and coordinate HR initiatives with regional offices
- Participate in any ad hoc TA projects as required
- Degree holder in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of solid recruitment experience, most preferred from MNC background
- Able to work multi-tasking independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.