Our client is a sizeable local organization and is currently looking for an HR Officer/HR Coordinator to join their office. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm, and have excellent organization and interpersonal skills, alongside proven experience supporting senior members of staff.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and HR operational support to the HR team
- Responsible for recruitment activities including but not limited to preparing job descriptions, posting job ads, arranging interviews and preparing employment contract
- Prepare reports and presentation materials
- Work closely with the team and vendors on full spectrum of HR enquiries
- Assist in other ad-hoc Human Resources related tasks assigned by the team
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR or related field
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Start immediately is essential
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com