|Salary||HK$55000 - HK$70000 per month|
Our client is an international apparel company and is currently looking for a seasoned, dynamic and energetic HR Manager to join their Hong Kong office. The ideal candidate will be confident with working autonomously and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide full spectrum of HR support, including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, learning & development, performance management and employee relations.
- Review HR policies, procedures and workflow to ensure they are in compliance with company policies and local regulations
- Responsible for employee on-boarding, engagement and off-boarding procedures
- Work closely with relevant parties internally and externally for striving excellence
- Support HR initiatives as assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR, preferably from sourcing/apparel retail background
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, trust and confidentiality
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com