|Location||Central and Western District|
HR Manager, Employee Engagement
Our client is a market-leading conglomerate with a stable business across the area. They are currently looking for an HR Manager to join them to develop a better workplace for their employees.
- Play a focal role to design and implement employee engagement projects and activities to provide a better workplace for employees
- Partner with other internal teams to organize corporate wellness programmes, awards activity, team building and staff caring programmes etc.
- Conduct survey researches and continuous analysis on market's best practice and propose recommendations to the management
- Work closely with specialised HRs to implement initiatives and follow up on the action plans
- Work on other ad-hoc HR initiatives as requested
- Bachelor Degree holder with over 8 years of HR experience within HR Generalist or Employee Engagement focused
- Able to build rapport with internal and external key stakeholders
- Strong planning, organizing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.