Our client is a Hong Kong well-known organization and is currently looking for a seasoned HR Analytics Manager to join their HR team. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm with strong interpersonal skills who is able to thrive under pressure.
- Responsible for data analyses, data visualizations, and people analytics dashboards
- Define HR analytics governance and ensure all projects and reports are prioritized by business value
- Create and design implementation of common methodologies and tools for modelling, data governance and project management
- Work closely with internal/extremal IT team for UAT, new releases, new feature implementation
- Support HR digital strategy implementation & related analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience at a senior level, preferably in the HR analytics
- Strong organization, communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com