Our client is a renowned market leader in technology industry, and they are looking for a talented strategic HR Director to drive their business to new height.
- Lead the whole HR team and oversee full spectrum of HR functions, including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, talent management, organisation development etc.
- Design and develop related human resources policies, procedures and system development etc. to align with business objectives and organisational effectiveness
- Be the strategic partner and advisor for senior management, and particularly provide consultative advice on talent management initiatives, such as trainee programme, high-potential employee development and succession planning
- Play a focal role to build employee and organisation excellence for designated business units to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries in line with the company growth strategy
- Degree holder or above in HR, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' working experience in HR, preferably from fast-changing business environment and technology-related industries
- Strong business acumen, planning, leading and communications skills
- Able to work multi-tasking independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.