|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a multinational retail organization with a strong business presence, and they are looking to hire a passionate HR coordinator to join the APAC team.
Reporting to the Senior HR BP, this role will play a key role in data consolidation, analytics and reporting including monthly S&B and headcount forecasts for the APAC region whilst working closely with the local HRBPs. You will provide analytical support to the HRBP team for core HR processes in compensation, performance management and adhoc reporting. Additionally, you will provide general support on on/off boarding, recruitment coordination, training, and APAC newsletter.
- Degree holder in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent is preferred with a minimum of 2 years of related HR experience. Regional exposure will be advantageous.
- Strong data analytical, communication and excel skills.
- Team player with a positive drive and can-do attitude
- Highly adaptable individual who can thrive under tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.