|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
HR Coordinator, APAC
Our client is a multinational FMCG company, established strong business presence around the globe. Their HR department is now hiring a competent HR Coordinator role for the APAC region.
- Support all-round HR operation, especially staffing & resourcing and compensation & benefits
- Be responsible for data analysis and program launching, in order to support implementation of HR initiatives, including internal systems, manpower planning and performance management etc.
- Closely liaise with senior management of frontline and back-office on full spectrum of HR enquiries
- Coordinate and facilitate with management for Group HR projects and duties
- Degree holder in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of related HR experience, with regional exposure is advantageous
- Strong communication, project management and data analytical skills
- Familiarization with HK Labour Ordinance, HRIS and MS Office Applications
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.