A leading B2B multinational company is looking for an HR BP to join their team to act as key advisor to a designated business across the region.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources of the designated portfolio, this role along with a peer will play a key role as an HR business Partner working closely with the business providing HR advisory solutions to leaders, talent development and management strategies, identification of high potentials, and manpower planning. You will develop strategies that encourages development cross the portfolios that aligns with the business strategies. Ad-hoc and efficiency enhancing projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR BP from sizeable and multinational organization. Regional exposure is needed to succeed within this role. Less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager.
- Solid experience with talent management, performance management and/or organization development is a must.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate them into actions that align with the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced matrix environment.
- Excellent language fluence in both English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.