|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is an international professional services firm, leader among its niche market, and they are hiring a mature and committed HR BP / HR Generalist to support their APAC team.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager stationed in Shanghai, this role will act as one of the HR business partner across APAC, providing support on all aspect of employee lifecycle from talent management, stakeholder management, HR enquiries, on/off boarding, HR policies, to HR advisory services. You will build a strong relationship with stakeholders and deliver optimum HR services to teams across Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. Projects will be assigned as need by manager.
- Degree qualification or above with strong academic credentials with a minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist / HR BP.
- Detail oriented individual with sound knowledge of local employment ordinance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Committee and mature with high level of integrity.
- Near native written and spoken English is highly necessary. Japanese language skills will be advantageous.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.