|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a listed financial services organization headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to current transformation they are looking for a new member to join their Human Resources team.
- Investment banking
- Fast-paced culture
- Regional coverage
Reporting to the Head of Business Partner, this role will act as one of the HR business partner supporting a designated region/business unit. You will provide HR Advisory services related to Talent Acquisition, policies reviews, process streamlining and employee development and relations. You will build a strong relationship with business stakeholders and HR specialist to support the delivery of projects and initiatives that aligns with the business. Ad-hoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR BP, ideally gained within the banking industry. Exposure to multinational companies will be highly advantageous.
- More senior candidates will be considered for VP level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Committed and mature with high level of integrity.
- Excellent language fluency in both English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.