|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a popular travel platform looking for an HR Generalist to support the Hong Kong office and future expansion.
- Energetic enviroment
- Independent role
- Hands-on Generalist (no payroll)
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources stationed overseas, this role will act as the main contact for Hong Kong, one of the best performing countries, leading 1 subordinate. You will provide HR advisory service to internal stakeholders, recruitment, performance management and HR projects initiatives for the market.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR BP or HR Generalist ideally from MNC, fast-paced organization.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate them into actions that align with the business.
- Detail oriented, committed, mature and passionate about the industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Independent and self-starter.
- Excellent language fluence in both English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.