|Reference||IY - BP - 08232_1623059911|
HR Business Partner
Our client is a well-known E-commerce Organisation. They are currently looking for a Regional HR Business Partner to join their dynamic and energetic team to establish and drive their Human Resources projects and initiatives.
- Understand the strategy of the regional business department, organize and diagnose the business, provide suggestions, plan and participate in the implementation of the strategy of the business department
- Provide human resources support for organizational development, conduct regular organizational inventory, and work on recruitment, training, performance appraisal, salary, employee relations,
- Promote company-level changes in the regional business departments, be responsible for improving the systems, procedures, and systems of human resources in business departments; improve the efficiency of human resources operations.
- Become a bridge between the region and the headquarters, inherit company culture, carry forward values, build communication channels, and ensure the sustainable and healthy growth of the organization
- Proactively engage in various contact and effective communication with headquarters, CXO Level, business department management, front-line supervisors, and employees to ensure the effective transmission of information between different levels.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5years or more of human resources work experience, HRBP experience multinational corporation is preferred
- Familiar with the process system of human resources; have rich experience in a certain module such as recruitment/performance management/employee relations/organization development
- Self-motivated, energetic, able to work in fast pace environment, people-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin