|Location||Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month|
HR Business Partner
Our client is a start-up company with strong development growth in recent years across regions, they are now looking for a dynamic and energetic HR Business Partner to join their team.
- Play a focal role to build employee and organisation excellence for designated business units to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries in line with the company growth strategy
- Responsible for various HR functions, including talent acquisition, organisation development, employee relations and performance management etc.
- Provide professional advice and support to senior management for implementing HR strategies and policies
- Take lead on assigned HR projects, and analyse existing processes to identify most efficient ones are in place
- Work closely with regional counterparts to ensure smooth implementation of different HR initiatives
- Degree holder or above in HR, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in HR, preferably from start-up environment
- Strong planning, organizing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work multi-tasking independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.