Our client is a highly reputable international company with a rapidly expanding presence in both Hong Kong and across APAC and Europe regions. They are looking for a dynamic and energetic HRBP to join their team.
- Play a focal role to build employee and organisation excellence for designated business units to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries in line with the company growth strategy
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, learning & development, employee relations and performance management etc.
- Provide professional advice and support to senior management for implementing HR strategies and policies
- Take lead on assigned HR projects, and analyse existing processes to identify most efficient ones are in place
- Work closely with regional counterparts to ensure smooth implementation of different HR initiatives
- Degree holder or above in HR, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in HR, preferably from professional MNC environment
- Strong planning, organizing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work multi-tasking independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly at +3972 5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.