Our client is a high-tech start-up company and is currently looking for a seasoned Human Resources and Administration Manager to join their Hong Kong office. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, highly organised, and confident in their ability to manage the everyday running of a busy office environment.
- Responsible for a full spectrum of HR-related duties including recruitment process, training and development, compensation and benefits, staff relations, and other talent management activities
- Support the office with all administrative requirements and ensure it is run efficiently and smoothly
- Manage frequent international travel itineraries and arrangements across multiple time zones
- Provide practical and professional advice to management and employees on HR policies and procedures
- Handle any other related duties as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong organization, communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure and manage deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, good judgment and driven to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Start immediately is essential
Interested individuals can click apply now and send an updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com