|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
My client is a MNC bank group headquartered in Europe. They are looking for an Human Resources professional specializing in HR Operations.
- Flexible work
- Excellent culture
- Hands-on and strategic role
Reporting to the Head of human Resources, APAC, you will be a key player for HR operations duties for Hong Kong. This incumbent will be responsible for employee lifecycle and data management, payroll checking, and employee relations whilst being the Workday super user. As an HR operation specialist you will also be encouraged to review and implement strategies that help streamline the process and increase its efficiency. You will be responsible in building a sustainable relationship with both internal and external stakeholders and vendors. Ad Hoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 8 years of as an HR operations specialist, ideally from the banking background.
- Detail oriented, strong numerical sense and independent with strong communication skills.
- Highly adaptable with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Knowledge using workday is highly preferred.
- Self-starter with a problem solving mindset.
- Language fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes