|Salary||HK$1000000 - HK$1500000 per annum|
Head of Transformation, Financial System
Our client is an sizable conglomerate in Hong Kong, we are assisting them looking for an Head of Transformation, Financial System to join their finance team in Hong Kong. This position will directly report to the CFO and leading a team of 9 in the Finance System Team.
- Salary: HK$ 1M to 1.6M
- Reporting to the CFO
- leading a team of 9 people
- Responsible for implementing digital transformation projects, system enhancement and intergration for Oracle Financial Information System and Hyperion, billing system, payroll system, cost alocation system and etc.
- Improving operational efficiency and corporate governance
- Working closly with accounting team and IT team and external consultants on project management, development, testing, and user training of the digital transformation projects
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Information System, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 5 years should be in managerial positions.
- Prior work experience in ERP system implementation is a MUST
- Strong presentation, communication and problem solving skills
- A good command of both English and Chinese (Cantonese and preferably Putonghua) will definitely be an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com