The Head of Technology will have the overall responsibility for a 3D production software and hardware infrastructure and Systems Administration. You will work closely with the Pipeline Supervisor and Technical Operations Manager to develop long-term plans and determine and prioritize immediate needs. Additionally, they will present specific department proposals to Management with corresponding timelines for completion and document and report milestones.
As a Head of Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the technical teams, resources and project requirements.
- Infrastructure procurement planning and budgeting
- Maintain high industry-standard security rating
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining quality assurance, time management and control of technical production.
- Collaborate with our technical team to establish and monitor pipeline processes, guidelines and training
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the technical team in a positive and proactive manner.
- Participate in staff evaluations and feedback.
- Participate in staff recruitment and candidate interviews for the technical divisions.
- Develop and implement Cloud Computing strategy
- Keep up on the latest technical innovations
- Liaise and negotiate with outside technical service providers/procurements
- Strong experience in creating and implementing Tech strategies and roadmaps.
- Hands on knowledge of software engineering, cloud and digital transformation.
- Knowledge of 3D rendering technology.
- Familiar with CRM, PLM, DAM and eCommerce technologies.
- Bachelor's in computer science or Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Steve Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com