Our client is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Hong Kong. Poised at an exciting stage in their growth the need has arisen to hire a Head of Social Media to join their team.
Leading a small team of social media professionals, you will be responsible for the strategies and development across all social media platforms.
- Create an overall social media strategy, establish effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media, set KPIs, evaluate results and monitor trends.
- Lead cross-team collaboration efforts with various internal stakeholders and external agencies. Create and optimize team workflows.
- Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content on the company's social media accounts on owned and third-party platforms. Develop and implement guidelines.
- Ensure execution of digital campaigns, that they align with global guidelines and are localized for each market.
- Manage the team's resources and scalability, including outsourcing, external cooperation, content management tools and user-generated content.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors, including but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit, e.t.c.
- Monitor new trends in social media tools, platforms and applications in all key markets.
- Bachelor degree holder in journalism/ public relations / communications or related discipline
- With a minimum of 8 years social media content management experience, with at least 3 years of experience in managing a team
- Candidates with experience in internet, technology, Fintech sectors is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills are required
- Excellent spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is mandatory
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com