|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a rapidly expanding brand US business and they are looking for a Global Quality Departments to cater for their expansion. This is a newly created position and will be reporting to the MD and lead a team of 20+ staff.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs, manages and implements QA/QC procedures according to the company and market requirements.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Regular vendor on-site visits for all production control, factory ethical program development and factory performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Manage, lead and develop a team to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as sourcing, ethical, finance and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 10 years experience in quality management.
- Degree holder in Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Strong leadership skills and a good team player
- Solid experience in US market is a Must. Experience in handling global market will be advantageous
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a MUST
- Solid background in handling general merchandise will be a must
- International mindset and able to think out of the box
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com