|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$840000 - HK$900000 per annum + Bonus|
- An expanding global sourcing company
- lead a team of 25+ staff
- Good working culture and benefit
- Lead and guide the development and execution of quality programs, manages and implements QA/QC procedures according to the company and market requirements.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Regular vendor on-site visits for all production control, factory ethical program development and factory performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Manage, lead and develop a team to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as sourcing, ethical, finance and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
- At least 10 years of experience in quality management.
- Degree holder in Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Strong leadership skills and a good team player
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a MUST
- Solid background in handling general merchandise will be a must