This world leading organization is consistently expanding their business in HK, the unique, world-class company is now recruiting this Public Affairs position to join their team.
With over a century presence in HK, the company continues to be a highly influential leader in the industry.
The role will be reporting into the Head of Department, this person will drive the crisis management strategy along side with a team of specialists.
- Lead a team of crisis management specialist in order to maintain and enhance the image of the orgainziation
- Developing, managing and executing the crisis management plans
- Take part in media communications in order to achieve goals of the organization
- Write and edit media communications messages and materials
- Be alert on potential issues and risks, gather insights and information on latest political and economic development
- Work with internal departments and external stakeholders
- Degree in communications, marketing or related disciplines
- At least 18 years of working experience, with at least 5 years of recent experience in crisis management
- Candidates with journalism background will be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in media and political landscape
- Excellent communications skills in both conversational and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese