Head of Production (based in Nicaragua)
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most reputable and sizable garment manufacturers in the world as their Head of Production for their Nicaragua production plants. The company is strategically expanding across the Central American region to comply with recent US market development. They are in need of a top-notch industry expert to help them manage their sizeable business of around 1000 staffs in the region. Reporting into the global head of production, you will be managing all function areas such as merchandising, fabric production, research, sampling, production & quality, Logistics, Finance & HR.
- Supervise and manage all operations within the manufacturing plants, regularly review and analyse the organizational structure, production quality & capacity, machinery & equipment standards and compliance & cost
- Ensure the operational teams are well trained and perform at a high level consistently
- Create a harmonious working environment whilst ensuring efficiency and quality are of the highest level within the production sites
- Set up and monitor KPIs to drive for manufacturing excellence
- Ensure production schedule and deliveries are met, working closely with the corporate planning and merchandising teams
- Ensure the teams are regularly engaging with customers of the company to generate a good level of customer service
- Train and develop the employees and ensure they behave under the corporate requirements
- Drive for maximum production efficiency, at the most competitive cost and of the highest product quality
- Provide key technical support to both internal and external parties to offer value both during development and production stage
- Familiar with manufacturing software to manage fabric production, cut & sown, printing and embroidery.
- Degree holder or above in textiles/fashion or manufacturing or of similar discipline
- 20 years or above experience in garment manufacturing and with at least 5 years at general management level. Experience with vertical production is a must.
- Must have strong knit apparel garment knowledge and garment manufacturing process
- Must speak and write excellent English
- Detail driven, high ethical values, strong communicator and interpersonal skills
- Role will be based in Nicaragua
Interested parties pls send your CV to Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com