|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$70000 - HK$90000 per month + bonus|
Highlight of the role
- Local market with a variety of products
- Steady growth in profitability
- Career progression
- End-to-end product management
About our client
Our client is a global life insurer and a leader in the market in terms of financial strength and stability.
They are looking for a Head of Product Management, based in Hong Kong, to manage products from end-to-end by leading a team of product managers. You are required to be experienced with a mix of different life insurance products.
You will oversee the entire product cycle from development (proposition), to marketing, driving campaigns, etc. by working closely with your direct reports and internal teams.
- Lead the development and implementation of the team's business and marketing strategies to maximize growth and achieving business targets
- Participate in all relevant meetings in order to share and develop strategy
- Contribute to the design and development of new products, product handbooks, and training materials to improve distribution channel penetration
- Develop and review workflow of direct in-bound enquiries to monitor service quality and measure KPI
- Monitor and review internal reporting processes to ensure they meet management, corporate, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in order to provide excellent customer focus that meets clients' needs
- Keep abreast of current market trends and advice on potential product development changes in order to meet the changing market environment
- Develop, maintain and promote company profile, products and expertise to clients
- Identify new business opportunities and self-insurance prospects, as well as market requirements to meet business needs
- Maintain good relationships with underwriters, and other departments
- Degree holder
- A minimum 10 years of experience in Insurance or Financial Services industry, preferably with Life Insurance knowledge
- Experience of handling different product mix will be an advantage
- Able to provide input on product development including proposition
- Strong communication skills, planning and organizational skills
- Campaign and product management skills
- Leadership skills
- Campaign development, marketing strategy creation & implementation, product management including governance, regulations and designing
- Trilingual in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a must
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.