Our client is an international Non-Governmental Organization with office/team in worldwide, is looking for a Head of Office Human Resources & Administration to lead and manage the full spectrum of HR & Admin for Hong Kong office includes but not limited to compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and development, performance management, HRIS enhancement.
Lead the HR & Administration Department, this incumbent is expected to:
- Analysis and evaluate related data and market trends to ensure an up-to-date and appropriate HR policies and strategies
- Develop annual Office HR and administration plan and budge and ensure the HR objectives and strategies are aligned with organization's long-term and short-term goal
- Plan and implement organizational activities and performance management framework to increase engagement and enhance performance
- Lead and supervise the HR & Admin team and HR vendors to ensure office's operations is effectively smooth
- Oversee office administration support includes but not limited to office supply and Inventory, facility maintenance & renovations, service contracts etc.
- Partner with functional team to provide strategic HR advice and collaborate with regional offices/team to share HR best practice to enhance organization's growth
- Ensure the HR policies and HR programmes are complied with employment-related ordinances and compliance
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum of 8 years' experience of which at least 4 years' experience in management level as a strategic development role, HR knowledge in China and Southeast Asia is an advantage
- Solid in organization development and driving change with strong communication, negotiation skills and leadership
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment and strong sensitivity to diverse culture
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Yumi Cheng email@example.com for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com