Head of Merchandising (woven/denim)
A renowned woven/denim manufacturer with both US and EU customers (various international retailers) is looking for a Head of Merchandising leading team of 15+ in HK and regional teams, to drive sales & marketing activities and managing key customers for the business, with a reporting line to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Manage key accounts (primarily non-US customers, with the opportunity to rotate and look after other teams as well)
- Explore new business opportunities, lead sales & marketing and strategic initiatives
- Stakeholder management to ensure all parties are kept informed of the group's direction and strategy
- Market intelligence including market research and analysis, sales analysis
- P&L management including budgeting, managing KPIs, management accounting and reporting
- Drive pricing strategy and negotiate with vendors with solid markup/margins knowledge
- Manage Merchandising teams for execution
- Adhoc projects or tasks in line with the strategy and vision of the group
- Driven, highly motivated and result-oriented individual to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Strong in decision making and take the accountability of work.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Solid understanding of factory production workflow.
- Ability to work under high pressure situations.
- Overall 10-15 years' experience in garment industry
- Prefer individual with graduate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Please send your CV to Angela Tsui from ConnectedGroup (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details. Email address could be found on LinkedIn.
For more opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com