Our client is a rapidly growing UK start up in Insurance Technology and they are looking for a calibre to drive their Global marketing strategies and branding as well as building up a team.
Reporting directly into the CEO, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Brand Management ( & positioning): defining the key assets, strengths, and client personas (per the main zone), main product and problem, etc. All in collaboration with the Sales and Operations team.
- (Service) Marketing strategy: Marketing channels, marketing investments/priorities, communication strategy, approach adjustment per country, etc.
- Brand image definition with an external agency: logo, values, tone of voice, etc.
- Marketing material & media pack preparation for digital media with external agencies: website, social media, events, communication posts, etc.
- Planning, delivery, and analysis of various communication campaigns (for brand awareness and lead generation): digital campaigns, communication/participation in B2B events, PR. Defining and managing marketing targets and associated budgets.
- Company communication: with the objective of lead generation (marketing campaigns), and crisis management (Press relation and communication)
Successful calibre shall possess,
- Bachelor degree (marketing related preferred) with 8-15 years of solid working experience, of which at least 5 years of branding and digital marketing experience within B2B industries is mandatory, preferably with Insurance industry background.
- Experienced in conducting market studies and analytics; familiar in dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders including marketing agencies and press;
- Digital-savvy, ability to deal with ambiguity, enjoy working in a start-up environment where all employees are expected to be strategic yet hands-on;
- Excellent dedication to work with can-do attitude;
- Highly agile, open-minded, able to perform under stress and enjoy working in a fast-paced and multicultural environment with limited resources;
- Strong business acumen, excellent communication (listening and verbal), presentation, interpersonal, problem solving, multi-priorities management skills;
- Experience working in a start-up would be an advantage and regional experience is a must;
- Native English would be an advantage.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com