Our client is a worldwide FMCG company with presence across the globe. They are now hiring a head of marketing to head up the team.
Mission of this head of marketing is to enhance the ultimate customer experience. To ensure implementation of world class marketing & PR strategies in the region, to executie and adapt international creative and guidelines to local needs and media.
- Ensuring the adaptation of the global Marketing Strategy, adapt and implement corporate / global and regional PR & Events Programs
- Contribute towards and support the roll out of corporate/regional initiatives/projects
- Define and translate CRM & Consumer Insight Studies into relevant actions, leverage all corporate tools and research at the regional/local level to translate all consumer insights into strategy and competitive advantages for the market.
- Evaluate local needs for specific developments if any and manage development accordingly with prior validation from HQ on all ATL activities. Develop materials for specific advertising/media support for e.g. CLP, campaigns, local mega posters etc.
- Establish an integrated marketing activity plan for the market inclusive PR, Events, Advertising, CRM to support the brand and product plan.
- Implementation and compliance with all HQ guidelines related to the brand essence and architecture and leverage the same as a competitive advantage
- Budgeting, controls and reporting at the market level
- Manage approved (regional/local) agencies and service providers to ensure quality, costs and effectiveness parameters and capitalize on international networks to achieve specific business objectives
- University Degree holder
- 10+ years' of experience gaining from premium indstury
- Track record in strategic marketing with sound consumer product insights and knowledge
- Brand Management and Consumer Communication for ATL, BTL, Retail & digital communications
- Understanding of Omni-channel & marketing approach
- Excellent English & Chinese is pre-requisite