Our client, a home appliance company, is looking for a Head of Marketing as a key partner to plan and drive overall marketing strategies to develop company's proposition and orchestrating and cope with their increasing market presence in Hong Kong.
As a team leader, key responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Develop and implement overall brand marketing strategy, from brand identity, customer journey to creative communications
- Evaluate and refine the effectiveness of activity while control the marketing budget and assess ROI
- Explore and develop corporate opportunities and revenue streams
- Create and deliver marketing plan to communicate the proposition in a compelling and engaging way to target segments and geographical regions through traditional, digital, social media, community partnerships, CRM / database development and management and more.
- Provide strategic direction across all social media channels to deliver engaging content and insights, to increase engagement and leverage followers to extend the reach of the brand and maximize in-store and eCommerce sales
Successful candidates should possess:
- University graduate with major in Marketing or equivalent
- Over ten years' experience in Retail, FMCG or E-commerce marketing with globally renowned brands
- Track record of leading new brand launch and overall marketing function to deliver against objectives under a sales-focused environment
- Skilled in multi-tasking, prioritizing, analyzing and problem solving in an efficient way with positive thinking
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix and strong ability on project management
- Hands on experience on negotiation and deploying budgets for maximum cost-efficiency with numeric sensitivity and commercial acumen
- Able to work under a fast-pace and demanding environment with "can do" attitude and initiative to be self-motivated
- Experienced leader on people management to motivate and drive individuals' performance to the fullest
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Business fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com