|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is an online and instore marketplace for some of the world's finest premium brands is looking for a head of marketing to develop and deliver branding, marketing and digital strategies. From marketing planning and budgeting, campaign and event management, digital advertising, social media, e-public relations, retail promotions, CRM, partnership and CSR for their instore and online sales activities in Hong Kong.
This role will be responsible for the following,
- Create multi-channel marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and align with company vision.
- Develop and plan integrated marketing and communications strategy via online and offline channels to achieve business goals.
- Lead the development and refinement of the brand's messages and creative designs for all branding related activities.
- Formulate digital marketing strategy and lead the digital marketing initiatives including company website, mobile app, eDM, social media pages, SEO/SEM and google assets.
- Design customer journey on all digital touch-points for acquisition and retention, to engage target audience to build brand awareness and grow sales conversions.
- Review and maintain high standard of all content including but not limited to editorial articles, live stream, eDM content, banner/ video content.
- Partner with cross departments to identify the right approach of communication and carry out effective campaigns while maintain high brand partners satisfactory rate.
- Oversee loyalty program launch and initiatives.
- Develop quality business aggressively by driving the expansion of new partnerships in multiple channels.
- Liaise with different business units to develop engagement campaigns for members activation, such as chambers, banking & corporate etc.
- Establish and maintain strong bonding with media and influencers to maximize exposure.
- Handle corporate publications and promotion materials, including press release, newsletter, and other marketing collaterals.
- Assist in budget management and to achieve business results in a cost-effective way.
- Measure,analyse and evaluate results of all traditional and digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs) and all demand generation campaign metrics, as well as use hindsight to consider future campaigns.
Successful caliber shall possess,
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
- Over 8 years experience in marketing with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Strong team leader, highly motivated, fast-paced, creative with ability to lead multiple projects
- Agile and open to new ideas with high adaptability
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be an advantage
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated, high responsibility
- Good media relationship & communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com