Our client, a home appliance company, is looking for a Head of Marketing as a key partner to plan and drive overall marketing strategies to develop company's proposition and orchestrating and cope with their increasing market presence in Hong Kong.
As a team leader, key responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Develop and implement overall brand marketing strategy, from brand identity, customer journey to creative communications
- Evaluate and refine the effectiveness of activity while control the marketing budget and assess ROI
- Explore and develop corporate opportunities and revenue streams
- Create and deliver marketing plan to communicate the proposition in a compelling and engaging way to target segments and geographical regions through traditional, digital, social media, community partnerships, CRM / database development and management and more.
- Provide strategic direction across all social media channels to deliver engaging content and insights, to increase engagement and leverage followers to extend the reach of the brand and maximize in-store and eCommerce sales
Successful candidates should possess:
- University graduate with major in Marketing or equivalent
- Over six years' experience in brand, product and digital marketing with globally renowned FMCG brands in Hong Kong
- Track record of leading new brand launch in B2C platform and overall marketing function to deliver against objectives under a sales-focused environment
- Skilled in multi-tasking, prioritizing, analyzing and problem solving in an efficient way with positive thinking
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix and strong ability on category management and project management
- Hands on experience on negotiation and deploying budgets for maximum cost-efficiency with numeric sensitivity and commercial acumen
- Able to work under a fast-pace and demanding environment with "can do" attitude and initiative to be self-motivated
- Energetic people manager who's strong in motivating and driving individuals' performance to the fullest
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication in English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com