Our client is a growing fintech company specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions and is expanding its marketing team with focus in China. This position will report to the COO and leading different functions to drive marketing strategies related to acquisition, retention, and brand awareness in the China Market.
- To lead a team of various marketing functions including but not limited to advertising, content, social media, IT, etc;
- To plan and drive marketing strategies, assist in presentation material creation, and provide strategic guidance based on industry insights;
- To build a regular reporting process across the business and set up KPIs to measure results;
- To work closely with internal parties in order to support global company strategies;
- To educate sales team on the user buying journey and enable them to articulate the value of the company products;
- To conduct research and analysis on industry, financial, technological, demographic, and competitive trends to capitalize on market opportunities and shifts in market demand.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business related discipline;
- Over 12 years of experience in financial services, China experience is a MUST. Having worked in start-up environment would be an advantage;
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Experience in developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing and supervising;
- Proven experience of large-scale media buying proficiency across several biddable platforms is preferable;
- Digital savvy and with an analytical mindset;
- Structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com