Our client is a global retail and consumer brand and has been competitive in the fashion styling sector. They are now hiring for a marketing manager / head of to lead the asia pacific markets, reporting into the managing director.
Objective of this head of marketing is to design and implement the marketing strategy for the Asia Pacific region using a mix of digital and media, Public Relations and events.
- Working with global marketing team, formulate strategy to build brand awareness and increase sales across all channels, building specific plans and activities to achieve goals
- Regain Professional endorsement and love status
- Build the 360-degree launch and promotional calendar and campaigns on and off-line.
- Manage marketing budget to deliver optimal return on investment
- Continuously update own knowledge of market trends & activities including competitive activity and feed into the marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with product development to align marketing activity
- Track and record results of all activities, to optimise learnings and improve effectiveness of marketing investments
- Plan, coordinate and execute consumer marketing programmes to build awareness, interest, engagement and purchase amongst target consumers
- Coordinate experiential events, media opportunities, brand collaborations, social media, key influencer engagement, promotions, and advertising (offline + digital)
- Plan, coordinate and execute premium retail counter developments, promotions, and marketing opportunities, working closely with the retailer
- Minimum 10 years of solid working experience in marketing and brand management, preferably in fashion/ retail industry
- Proven & successful track record in driving sales through marketing
- Proven people management, mentoring and coaching skills
- Experience of developing & successfully implementing marketing strategies
- Proven ability in delivering budgets & managing opportunities & risk
- Ability to understand commercial priorities and respond accordingly
- Understanding of retail and the beauty press of the region
- Willingness to travel post COVID clearance (30%)