|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a fast growing start-up NGO. Their mission is to support young entrepreneurs in both local & Asian markets. We are now seeking for a motivated and energetic Head of Marketing & PR to join the team.
- Develop a marketing & public relations plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- BA/MA degree holder in Marketing, Advertising, Communications journalism or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing & public relations field, with at least 3 years of work experience in a NGO
- Experience in start-up organization is highly preferred
- Solid experience in both PR & Marketing Communications functions
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson and event planning
- Excellent communication skills and leadership ability to lead in a constantly evolving environment
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, energetic
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com