|Location||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
Our Client is a market leader with signficant market outlook across the region and is currently looking for a Head of Store development (Retail Leasing and Expansion) to cope with their ongoing store expansion plans for their Vietnam business.
- Lead Strategic planning for store development including the formulation of partnerships opportunities
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company's retail stores portfolio in a positive direction from the leasing point of view
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, and other market data to identify and prioritize key store locations for greater competitive advantage
- Lead a team of Leasing specialist across Manager and junior level covering different segments of the country
- Reports directly to local CEO and Group level Director
- Minimum ten (10) years of store development (LEASING) experience from a tenant perspective in the retail/FMCG/F&B industry in Vietnam or SouthEast Asia region
- Experience working in an international organization, with both upward reporting and direct report management is essential.
- Natural communicator, articulate with fluency in English is essential
- Energetic with creative problem solving skills - Innovative mindset
- Flexible with ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Self-starter, independent, acute and passionate in regard to store development