|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
A Well Established Financial Institution with an excellent reputation on the market. As part of their continued growth in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a Head of IT Operations to join their business.
- Lead the department in the maintenance of best practices, coordinating the implementation of best practices and the adoption of suitable trends
- Responsible for business continuity and disaster recovery within the department as well as the recommendation and implementation of new investments within the technology infrastructure
- Oversee IT Services Management on Incident, Program, Change for the Business
- Drive application support process and meet the SLA *
- Leverage hands-on experience on Cloud technology and work on the Cloud transformation
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 15 years or above in supporting large-scale regional IT infrastructure and Operations; 5+ years in managerial
- Proven experiences in managing a team within financial services
- Familiar with hybrid-cloud solutions (e.g. Azure and AWS)
- Solid experiences on Agile methodology
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.