Head of International Programmes and Advocacy
As the successful candidate, you will act a strategic partner supporting the committee and the board to initiate and implement organizational strategy in line with the group's vision and mission. You will manage and develop international programmes with regional offices across the globe as well as leading the team advocating for the rights of children and children protection.
- Bachelor's degree holder in any relevant disciplines (with master's degree is an advantage)
- Around 10-15 years of working experience with minimum 5 years in a management role
- Exposure working for international corporates/NGOs
- Strong passion in creating a better world for Children
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory
- Self-motivated and strong leader who welcomes tedious work
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD format or contact Katie on +852 3972 5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.