|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$1000000 - HK$1300000 per annum + negotiable|
Highlight of the role
- Energetic working environment
- Digital innovation
- Entrepreneurial mindset
About our client
Our client is a fintech company in Asia that provides online financial services.
They are looking for a Head of Insurance (Product, Strategy & Distribution), based in Hong Kong, to build an insurance team by setting up a framework for the insurance product line, from partnership, value proposition, go-to-market strategy structuring, campaign initiation, distribution and business development, product governance and regulatory monitoring, etc..
You will also lead a small team soon after to leverage the insurance business, as well as working with third-parties or internal supporting teams on areas that include governance, regulatory and marketing. Therefore, management experience is a plus and you have to be strong in communications and project management.
- Formulate and launch new insurance product proposition
- Build and execute the long-term insurance product strategy and roadmap; manage the insurance business from end to end including formulating strategies and business plans to drive and support the business growth, performance, efficiency and profitability
- Manage and oversee the development and feedback cycle to ensure ongoing enhancement of products and processes
- Source, build and manage relationships with insurance partners
- Work closely with stakeholders from Digital Product, Technology, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Risk, Finance to ensure successful product launch and growth
- Closely monitor and study our customer segments and deliver the best digital experience and innovations in the market
- Ensure full compliance and execution of bancassurance product governance policies and processes to meet both internal and regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder
- 8 to 15 years of experience in the insurance industry, preferably with relevant experience or knowledge in bancassurance
- In-depth understanding in both general insurance and life insurance, encompassing product development, product marketing and business development
- Possess strong insight on customer needs; in-tune with the latest Insurtech products, trends and developments in Hong Kong and around the world and constantly aware of new, innovative business models
- Sound knowledge in risk management on insurance products and familiar with the regulatory framework and licensing process
- Independent, attentive to details, customer-oriented and with positive and proactive working attitude
- Excellent people management skills, communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.