Our client, a rapidly growing food & beverage company is looking for a Head of HR to lead and manage overall HR function and people system in Hong Kong and new potential market.
Partner closely with the senior management team, this incumbent is expected to:
- Manage HR and administrative functions covering population across Corporate, Retail store, Factory and Warehouse in Hong Kong
- Develop and implement retention and recruitment planning to ensure an optimal people structure with required competencies
- Review and improve HR processes and procedures including and not limited to compensation & benefit, talent management and HR transformation etc.
- Ensure a smooth payroll process with sufficient data provided for management needs
- Ensure staff salary and benefits are aligned with market benchmark and company policy
- Lead the talent acquisition team to identify business need and develop innovative strategies on building talent pipeline & workforce planning
- Maintain measurable recruitment dashboard on a regular basis and ensure an effective resourcing channels
- Lead and develop organization design and drive change of management style to balance company goal and existing resources
- Organize staff activities to Increase employee engagement and maintain a positive and driven work-life integration culture
- Ensure company actions and decisions are complied with employment-related ordinances in Hong Kong and the new potential market
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in renowned university
- 8 years' HR management experience in retail chains, of which 4 years' people management and coaching experience managing team of over 5
- Strategic yet hands-on HR leader with solid all-rounded HR knowledge across C&B, talent acquisition, talent management and development and employee engagement
- Track record in presenting to, engaging with and influencing board members and/or the C-suite
- Agile, self-driven, with strong sense of judgement, able to deal with ambiguity, manage multi-priorities and perform under fast-paced environment
- Business fluency in written and verbal English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit