Our client, a global service provider on business solution, is looking for a Head of Human Resources to define the HR Team Infrastructure and rebrand the HR Team as a strategic partner for the business.
Being part of Executive Leadership Team, this incumbent is expected to:
- Define appropriate organizational structure by understanding the need from leaders to support the current business and future development
- Define effective strategies to make right and quick recruitment decision
- Create and maintain talent pipelines to minimize disruption to the business
- Develop and maintain accountable recruitment KPIs and secure hires under company budget
- Plan and implement strategies to maintain low staff turnover and high talent retention
- Define Compensation & Benefits philosophy with global consistency while match with the catering needs in local market
- Identify the market needs for benefits enhancements and take lead on building internal Job Banding Framework, benchmarking salaries and internal equity across different markets and functions
- Observe the market trends to lead the annual salary review process and provide recommendation with awareness of the C&B structures.
- Work closely with Leadership Team to define global training need by market and division
- Promote employee communication & relation through different resources
- Implement performance management process including performance appraisal, talent development, succession planning and salary review.
- Drive people and culture strategy to raise employees' engagement
- Plan and implement strategies to build and grow the capability, leadership, spirit of the team.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as Management may reasonably direct
Successful candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of Regional HR Asia Pacific experience working in a fast paced, high growth environment with Europe and Americas are an advantage
- Knowledge of the Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) industry highly preferrable
- Keen on taking new challenge with ability to work under pressure
- Skilled in negotiation, presentation, problem-solving, conflict & project management with solid knowledge of labour laws in various jurisdictions
- Strategic leader with strong interpersonal skills to motive and enhance people initiatives
- Ability to identify and prioritize business need with initiative to provide self-directed solutions
- Fluent in written and spoken English, preferably fluent in written Chinese and spoken Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com