Our client is a growing fintech company specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions and is expanding its marketing team with focus in China. This position will be responsible for development of all media buying channels, to be aligned with global market objectives and company positioning and strategies.
- To lead a team of media buyers to drive acquisition and growth;
- To create media plans and provide strategic guidance to the team;
- To conduct research and provide industry insight, hence to plan and deliver media investment strategies;
- To set up an efficient reporting process and KPIs to measure results;
- To champion the needs of the customer journey, from awareness to conversions;
- To ensure smooth teamwork between teams, creating a culture of collaboration and excellence in the process.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business related discipline;
- Over 6 years of experience in financial services, China experience is a MUST. Having worked in start-up environment would be an advantage;
- Proven experience of running large scale of media buying across different channels and developing creative fact-based growth strategy is a must;
- Digital savvy and with an analytical mindset;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com