Head of FP&A (Luxury Retail)
Our client is a leading global luxury retailer with international presence. We are assisting them to look for the Head of FP&A to join their growing team.
- Lead a FP&A team of 3 to 5 members
- Partner closely with business units and their heads to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain all internal FP&A related reports and analysis to support management decisions with data driven insights
- Formulate variance analysis, business reviews and financial models to evaluate short-term and long-term business plans as well as identify opportunities to support business growth
- Lead the annual budgeting and strategic planning processes, includes but not limited to design templates and modelling, align assumptions across business units, consolidation, analysis and presentation to management and board of management
- Prepare periodical rolling forecast, business reviews and scorecards for company-wide as well as functional areas and projects
- Manage the Open to Buy Planning function within the FP&A team
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders, to develop their financial literacy
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline; Qualified Accountant preferred
- Minimum 8 years relevant experiences in financial modelling, management accounting and reporting
- Financial and business analysis experiences in Retail industry is a MUST
- A proven track record of building relationships at all levels within the organization
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather, analyses and present data
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Ability to influence and strategically partner with individuals of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the organization.
- Proven team management and development skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other analytical tools
- Highly articulate in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com