Head of Finance, Leading Commercial Bank
- Fast Growing Bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Part of the Management Team
My client is fast growing corporate bank in Hong Kong. They had been awarded as a "One of the best commercial banks" in their home country. With their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Head of Finance for their finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the CERO, leading a team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team for overseeing the financial management functions.
- Leading a team on various projects of system rollout and enhancement.
- Monitoring the risk of the Group.
- Performing financial studies to present to management.
- Overseeing the establishment of corporate budget.
- Managing the Treasurer activities.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 15 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Open to Senior Big 4 candidates.
- Strong people management skills.
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.