Head of Finance, Fast Growing Bank
- Fast Growing Bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Part of the Management Team
My client is fast growing corporate bank in Hong Kong. They had been awarded as a "One of the best commercial banks" in their home country. With their fast growing business, they are now looking for a Head of Finance for their finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Country CFO, leading a small team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team for -
- handling works for related financial reporting including regulatory reports, financial disclosures statutory requirements, government survey and liquidity ratio.
- handling the compliance of Head Office reports, business financial reports and ALCO financial reports.
- Liaising with the HKMA for queries and requests.
- Handling the Finance Governance Framework to ensure all proper control.
- Approving of all new related banking products;
- Liaising with external auditor and tax representative.
- Leading the team on various projects of system rollout and enhancement.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 15 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Open to Senior Big 4 candidates.
- Strong people management skills.
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.