Our client is a growing insurance insurance company and growing rapidly in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a high calibre who is strong in growth and performance marketing to join their team to drive the business to another level.
- To drive digital marketing strategies to generate leads and sales;
- To plan and develop integrated marketing plan, from content, social, CRM to digital in alignment with the business objectives;
- To build and improve customer journey, raise awareness, and convert into sales;
- To manage acquisition related website content and SEO strategy to drive organic traffic, working closely with our UI / UX lead;
- To evaluate product performance on a timely basis and provide insight to product team and management;
- To drive promotion strategy and development, including management of relevant content, operations, and processes;
- To collaborate and influence internal and external stakeholders to meet campaign objectives and deliver results.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, ecommerce, computer science, or MBA;
- At least 12 years of experience in digital or online business with strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset, previously worked in start-up will be an advantage;
- Proven experience in developing creative fact-based growth strategy is a must;
- Digital savvy and with an analytical mindset;
- Structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com