|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
This world leading organization is consistently expanding their business in HK, the unique, world-class company is now recruiting this Customer Service Leader to join one of their business functions.
With over a century presence in HK, the company continues to be a highly influential leader in the industry.
- Formulate and drive Omni-channel Customer journey strategies to achieve business objectives
- Manage sizable teams on their resources planning, recruitment, training & development
- Establish and maintain efficient business relationship with customers, and ensure professional company image and quality customer service
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business units to plan, devise and enforce sales and marketing campaigns for various customer segments/ groups
- Inspire, motivate and ensure that team members are fully engaged to deliver quality results
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' experience in Customer Service management, with at least 8 years in a senior manager role, preferably in Banking/insurance/Telecom/Retail industry
- Excellent knowledge in business with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Customer oriented with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive team performance
- High level of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Proficient PC skills with excellent MS Office skills
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com