Our client is a growing fintech company specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions and is expanding its marketing team with focus in China. This position will be responsible for all processes and challenges related to Content Marketing to drive branding and retention.
- To lead a sizable team which consists of content, design, campaign management and distribution;
- To plan and implement branding and retention marketing strategies through insight derived from the industry;
- To create media plans, assist in presentation material creation, and provide strategic guidance;
- To design and execute marketing campaign in collaboration with Branding, Sales, Client Services, and Product leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or Business related discipline;
- Over 8 years of experience in financial services, China experience is a MUST. Having worked in start-up environment would be an advantage;
- Proven experience of running large scale of Content-based Marketing Campaigns including campaign creation, design, content creation, content distribution
- Digital savvy and with an analytical mindset
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com